Gary doesn’t always run for King, but when he does – it’s for charity.
is VP of Programming & Operations, Producer, Live On The Green Music Festival, CFO for Tuned In Broadcasting, Inc. (WRLT-FM, Lightning 100, Nashville’s Independent Radio). He is Wyoming native (read: rancher; true cowboy), 8th Ave South local, almost famous actor, actual famous child ventriloquist, and the most interesting man in Nashville.
Gary became almost famous having acted in several movies including “Blood, Friends, & Money,” with Jim Varney; “For the Love of a Dog,” with Sherman Helmsley: “Starstruck,” with no one you have ever heard of; Music Videos , Commercials for Wrangler Jeans, Coors Light, Fritos Corn Chips, Toyota, and more.
And? Side note? Corona’s Christmas commercial “Feliz Navidad” - the whistling of “Oh Christmas Tree” is yours truly.
Company and personal honors & awards include:
- Best Locally Produced Syndicated Show for “Music Business Radio;”
- 2016 NAB Crystal Radio Award for “commitment to community service;”
- Part of the creating team for “Live on the Green Music Festival;”
- Honored by Billboard Magazine as one of the “2016 Top 25 Rock Programmers.”
- Leadership Music member, Class of 2017.